Sunday, November 9, 2014

Project #10 Interview Movie


Interview Movie



    My interview was with Ms. Casey Silvers. She is currently a high school teacher in Clarksville, Tennessee.  I chose to interview her for a few different reasons. One being, she is not in Alabama, which I thought would be interesting because it can show how different our school systems are and how much we have changed. We are also related....She's my cousin. Casey recently graduated from Austin Peay University in Tennessee and was hired on less than a year later to her current position. When I asked her how she was enjoying her first year of teaching I asked, "Do you love it??" to which she replied, "Love is such a strong word... Each day comes with new and unique struggles and rewards. It's been a journey!" Casey is currently a History and ACT prep teacher at her school.


No comments:

Post a Comment